Search Me......

Saturday 31 July 2010

Trey Songz’s ‘Passion, Pain & Pleasure’ Tracklisting Revealed





As the release of Trey Songz’s fourth studio album ‘Passion, Pain & Pleasure’ draws nearer, the albums full tracklisting has surfaced. Check out what the R&B sex machine will be serving up come September 14th:

‘Passion, Pain & Pleasure’ Tracklisting
1 Here We Go Again (Interlude)
2 Love Faces
3 Massage
4 Alone
5 Bottoms Up (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
6 Pain (Interlude)
7 Can’t Be Friends
8 Please Return My Call
9 Made To Be Together
10 Pleasure (Interlude)
11 Red Lipstick
12 Doorbell
13 Passion (Interlude)
14 Unfortunate
15 I Like Dat (Freak Freaky Dance)
16 Blind
17 You Just Need Me

So with this album in the making I wanna see how Trey goes about this one. With all the hype surrounding his last album 'Ready' that only JUST scrapped gold status. But we all know that he's one cocky motherf*cker! yes he is, for this album this sex machine is gonna have to serve some serrious material and I mean serioussss stuff but also has to be better than his last album to be a success.

NOW, I love Trey Songz dont get me wrong ( I aint gay at all I just know he's verrry talented ) but his success was mianly due to the fact that Usher & Chris Brown were out of the limelight. But now Usher's alive and Chris Brown is doing his thing with Tyga , it will be interesting  to see how this impacts on his project and if he will step it up a notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment