Search Me......

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Tempah Tantrum




Okay, this has been a long time coming i tell ya... this dude (above) who goes by the name of 'Tinie Tempah' real name Patrick Junior C. Okogwu has been annoying me recently.
Why?
Well! He's a Swaggerjacker - meaning he jacks other peoples swag and I AM A VICTIM! Allow me to tell you the story, so there was this jacket... Selfridges... Mens contemporary... Lavenham... Pink... Loved! Now, i COULD'VE got it straight away but the weather at the time was not what it is now so i left it (that just shows how long ago i saw this) but that didn't stop me from trying it on several times on several occasion ANYWAAAAY! i believe that one of his team must have seen me trying it on because all of a sudden He's wearing the SAME jacket in the SAME colour K.M.T! Out of alllllllllll colours he's wearing the Pink one -__- Do you know how many colours there are GOSH MAN!
It dont stop there though, fellow blogger Harvey showed me a video of him and his sidekick 'Labriynth' performing at the Radio One Big Weekend thing and what was his sidekick wearing, the Nike Air Royalties... Again, Out of alllllllllll colours he's wearing the Baby Blue ones aka ...MY NIKE AIR ROYALTIES!, i got em when they 1st came out (The Baby blue ones) and he's there performing in them naaaah man. I need to get recognition for what i wear these days its just not on!
Alright Tempah Tantrum over (For now)

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but swaggerjacking fucking hurts me! -__-"





No comments:

Post a Comment